Cause of error
- You attempted to open a file during a write access,
e.g. through the data interface, or vice versa.
- You attempted to open a locked file.
- You attempted to erase or rename a protected file.
- You attempted to erase the main directory (TNC:\).
- You attempted to delete or overwrite a file protected by SELinux (access check).
– You attempted to delete a folder that still contains files.
- Select the file again at a later time.
- Cancel the file protection.
- Deactivate SELinux temporarily. After the change, run the "relabel" function!
- Check whether the folder to be deleted still has files
that are hidden by file filter settings.