PLC program not compiled
Cause of error
- The PLC program was not compiled after switch-on, was translated with errors, or has been edited since it was last compiled.
- You tried to activate the In Code Tracer or the monitoring list, although the PLC program was not compiled after switch-on or was edited since it was last compiled.
- You tried to compile the PLC program while the source text monitor over PLCdesign was active.
- You can find information on causes of errors in the PLC program in the PLC diagnostics.
- Correct the error in the PLC program and watch for further errors.
- End the source text monitoring in PLCdesign.
- Compile the PLC program.