Line is write-protected
Cause of error
- You tried to edit or erase a write-protected line in the preset table.
- You tried to write a value in the active line of the preset table.
- Overwriting the active preset is not allowed. Use another preset number.
- The write protection was activated by your machine manufacturer. Maybe fixed datum was defined in this line. If you want to cancel write protection, contact your machine tool builder.
- You defined the write protection in the TNC.SYS file. If required, cancel the write-protection there.
- You tried to change line 0. It cannot be changed.