File does not exist
Cause of error
- The given file does not exist.
- The given file has been deleted since last used.
- You tried to select a file whose name exceeds the permitted length.
- smarT.NC: You selected an .HU program that uses a point table that does not exist on the TNC hard disk.
- You entered an incorrect path under >MOD >Print (print test).
- You tried to open and edit a file protected by SELinux (access check).
- Use an existing file for the selected file operation.
- Pay attention to the maximum permissible length of the file name.
- Check the .HU program for missing point tables and restore or read-in the missing files
- Correct the path entry.
- Deactivate SELinux temporarily.