MC standstill monitoring %.2s
Cause of error
- The position error in the safe operating stop (SOS) is greater than the value specified in machine parameter MP545.x.
- If during an emergency stop the axes and spindle are decelerated, and the axes come to a stop earlier than the spindle, then the axes are standstill-monitored at the value from MP545.x until the spindle comes to a stop.
- If the protective door is closed in the automatic mode (SOM 1), axes whose drives are switched off (e.g. locked axes) are standstill monitored at the value from MP545.x.
- After the permissive button is released, the tool magazine axis moves farther than the path specified in machine parameter MP550.x.
- After the permissive button is released, the tool magazine axis continues to move for more than 3 seconds.
- During the braking test, the axis exceeds the maximum permissible path in MP545.x. It must be assumed that a holding brake for the axis is defective!
- If the error occurs during the brake test, the axis remains in the servo loop. The axis has to be moved to a safe position
before you switch the machine off. It must be assumed that a holding brake is defective.
- Inform your service agency.