C6F0 Amplitude test in axis %.2s: pos. encoder is incorrect, test %d
Cause of error
The internal test of encoder-amplitude monitoring at the position inputs revealed an error:
Test 1: The test for "Amplitude too low" failed.
Test 2: The test for "Amplitude too high" failed.
- The entry in MP110/MP108 does not match the wiring of the position encoder.
- Incorrect entry in MP118 / bit 3 (e.g. analog encoder signal selected for digital encoder)
- Position encoder cable is interrupted, or encoder cable is defective
- Position encoder is defective
- CC controller unit is defective
- Compare/Check the entry in MP110 and MP108 to the speed encoder cabling
- Check the entry in MP118 / bit 3
- Check the position encoder cable / Exchange the cable
- Exchange the position encoder
- Exchange the CC controller unit
- Inform your service agency