1800A Communic. error, EnDat pos. encoder %1, error code %4
Cause of error
- An error occurred with the EnDat position encoder
- The error code describes the cause:
- 101 and 102:
The encoder generated an internal error message. A further alarm 0x18010 describes the exact cause.
- 103, 104 and 105:
An error occurred in communication.
- Defective encoder line
- Encoder line is not suitable for digital EnDat communication at high clock frequency
- Disturbances on the encoder line (e.g. through insufficient shielding)
- Check additional information from alarm message 0x18010
- Check the encoder line
- Check whether the encoder line is suited for digital transmission at high frequency
- Exchange the encoder
- Exchange the hardware (CC)
- Inform your service agency.