MC limit switch %.2s-
Cause of error
- Violation of the absolute negative limit position value (in the negative traverse direction) of the safety function SLP.
- The calculated path of the tool exceeds the defined traversing range (software limit switch) of the machine.
- The software limit switch (absolute position limit value) was reached in a manual operating mode.
- Check the programmed coordinates. If required, edit the program.
- Check the reference point. If required, set a new reference point.
- Move the tool in the opposite direction.
- Inform your service agency.