MC error during cross comparison at input %s
Cause of error
The two terminals of a dual-channel FS input have differing logical conditions.
- Key on the machine operating panel was pressed on a slant
- Breakage in the wiring of an FS input
- Short circuit on 0 V or 24 V in the wiring of an FS input
- Incorrect configuration (SMP) of inverse FS inputs (e.g. with antivalent or inverted signal)
- Check the keys on the machine operating panel. If one of the keys had been pressed at an incorrect angle, then no further
measures are necessary
- Check the wiring of the affected dual-channel input
- Inform your service agency
Note that the input cannot be put back into the trigger state until both input terminals are in the idle state.