TNC program block not permitted until contour is resolved
Cause of error
- FK programming: "Normal" blocks can follow an FK block only if the FK block resulted in a complete resolution of the contour.
- RND block
- CHF block
- L block with only movement in the tool or auxiliary axis.
- You began an FK sequence for a closed contour with CLSD+ (contour start) but did not conclude it the CLSD- (contour end).
- Resolve the FK contour completely.
- After beginning an FK sequence with CLSD+ always conclude it with CLSD-.