Channel %1 block %2: function not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
Impossible due to embargo regulations:
1. Synchronous actions: Writing of feed, override and axial offsets ($AA_VC, $AC_VC, $AA_OVR, $AA_VC and $AA_OFF) from synchronous actions as well as Continuous Dressing can be programmed only once in a block.
2. Extended measurement: 'Cyclic measurement' (MEAC) and 'Measurement from synchronous action' is not possible.
3. Axis interpolation: The number of axes interpolating with one another must not exceed 4 (this also includes synchronous coupling of axes via synchronous actions "DO POS[X]=$A..." "DO FA[X]=$A...").
- Interpreter stop
- NC Start disable in this channel.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
- NC Stop on alarm.
Modify part program.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved