Channel %1 block %2 jump destination %3 not found
%1 = Channel number %2 = Block number, label %3 = Jump destination
In conditional and unconditional jumps, the jump destination within the program must be a block with a label (symbolic name instead of block number). If no jump destination has been found with the given label when searching in the programmed direction, an alarm is output.
- Correction block is reorganized.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
Check NC part program for the following possible errors:
1. Check whether the target designation is identical with the label.
2. Is the jump direction correct?
3. Has the label been terminated with a colon?
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved