Channel %1 axis %2 reference cam not reached
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis name, spindle number
After starting the reference point approach, the rising edge of the reduction cam must be reached within the section defined in the MD 34030 REFP_MAX_CAM_DIST (phase 1 of referencing). (This error occurs only with incremental encoders).
- NC Start disable in this channel.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
- NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. There are 3 possible causes of error:
1. The value entered in MD 34030 REFP_MAX_CAM_DIST is too small. Determine the maximum possible distance from the beginning of reference motion up to the reduction cam and compare with the value in the MD: REFP_MAX_CAM_DIST, increase the value in the MD if necessary.
2. The cam signal is not received by the PLC input module. Operate the reference point switch by hand and check the input signal on the NC/PLC interface (route: switch!connector!cable! PLC input!user program).
3. The reference point switch is not operated by the cam. Check the vertical distance between reduction cam and activating switch.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved