Module with drive number %1 has not been found on drive bus
%1 = Drive number
Not all of the drives stated in MD $MN_DRIVE_LOGIC_NR could be found on the drive bus. You can find the associated module in the configuration display via the displayed drive number.
- NC not ready.
- The NC switches to follow-up mode.
- Channel not ready.
- NC Start disable in this channel.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
- NC Stop on alarm.
Perform the following checks:
1) Using the configuration display or the associated machine data, check whether the number and type (1-axis or 2-axis) of the modules match your bus setup.
2) Check whether the red LED is illuminated on the displayed drive module. If this is not the case, then usually the module does not have any power.
Check the connections of the ribbon cable running from your I/RF or monitoring unit to the module.
If after switching on the I/RF or monitoring unit, no LED of a module which is connected to it is illuminated, then check the I/RF or monitoring unit and, if required, replace the ribbon cable.
With a multi-tier installation where the power is switched on at different times, an error message can also mean that one tier has been switched on too late (current permissible time 10 seconds). If possible, switch on the second tier at the same time.
3) Check whether all drive bus connectors have correctly snapped into place and that the bus terminaor is connected.
4) If you have not been able to detect an error by now, the module is defective.
Replace the module.
Switch control OFF - ON.
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved