Axis %1 drive %2 position controller cycle time invalid
%1 = NC axis number %2 = Drive number
The monitor in the 611D module has detected a position controller pulse rate which is beyond the permissible limits. The conditions for a permissible position controller pulse rate are:
1. Minimum cycle period: 250ps (810D 312.5ps)
2. Maximum pulse rate: 4 s
3. The position controller pulse rate must be a multiple of the speed controller cycle given in the drive MD 1001: $MD_SPEEDCTRL_CYCLE_TIME.
- NC not ready.
- The NC switches to follow-up mode.
- Channel not ready.
- NC Start disable in this channel.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
- NC Stop on alarm.
Change the position controller pulse rate on the NC.
Switch control OFF - ON.
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved