%1 = NC axis number %2 = Drive number
On the basis of its no-load current (MD 1136: $MD_MOTOR_NOLOAD_CURRENT (motor no-load current), the connected motor is too large for the power section in use (continuous thermal current MD 1108: $MD_INVERTER_MAX_THERMAL_CORR (current limit for power section).
- NC not ready.
- The NC switches to follow-up mode.
- Channel not ready.
- NC Start disable in this channel.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
- NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
1. Reset the drive (delete the bootfile) and repeat the startup.
2. Check the configuration and install a suitable power section for the motor. Repeat the startup.
Switch control OFF - ON.
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved