MC error in the cut-out channel STO.A.x (-STO.A.P.x=0) %.2s
Cause of error
The cutout channel test detected a fault:
The axis-specific pulse deletion for the power stage over the A channel is defective.
Switch-off signal: STO.A.P.x
Switch-off signal: STO.A.x
The acknowledgment signal for this cutout channel has the wrong condition, i.e. when
- JH inverter: Power stage reports "readiness" (RDY.x=1),
although "No readiness“ (RDY.x=0) is expected.
- DRIVE-CLiQ inverter: Associated diagnostic signal is "1",
although "0" is expected.
- Check the wiring (PWM cable)
- Hardware error (power module, controller unit)
- Inform your service agency.