MC error in the cut-out channel STO.A.x (-STO.A.P.x=1) %.2s
Cause of error
The cutout channel test detected a fault:
The axis-specific pulse release for the power stage over the A channel is defective.
Switch-off signal: STO.A.P.x
Switch-off signal: STO.A.x
The acknowledgment signal for this cutout channel has the wrong condition, i.e. when
- JH inverter: Power stage reports "no readiness" (RDY.x=0), although "readiness“ (RDY.x=1) is expected.
- DRIVE-CLiQ inverter: Associated diagnostic signal is "0", although "1" is expected.
- Check the wiring (PWM cable)
- Hardware error (power module, controller unit)
- Inform your service agency.