- The personal data controller referred to in article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: „GDPR“) is cncpodpora.cz,(hereinafter: „Administrator“ ).
- Administrator contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, locator data, network identifier or one or more special elements of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a trustee for the protection of personal data.
Legal reason for processing personal data
- Legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- Performance of the contract between you and the administrator Article 6 1 (a) b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „performance of the Contract“),
- Legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under art. Article 6 1 (a) f) GDPR („legitimate interest“),
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to art. Article 6 1 (a) A) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services („consent“).
- The controller does not have automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of article 87 (1). 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Purpose of the processing, category, source and recipients of personal data
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Performance of the contract||Order handling and reply to demand sent via contact form||Personal data of clients (Kontantní data, sometimes dates of birth)||E-mail communication, contact form||subcontractors, mailing services, cloud storage, printed documents|
|Legitimate interest||Providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters)||Client Contact information||Information from Orders||Mailing services, cloud storage, subcontractors|
|Consent||Marketing and web Promotion||E-mail, potential customer names, IP addresses, and other technical identifkátory||Newsletter form||Web hosting company and e-mail sending services|
Data retention Period
- The administrator keeps personal information
- For as long as is necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and the enforcement of claims from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- As long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period expires, the administrator deletes the personal information.
Recipients of personal data (sub-contractors of the administrator)
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers, data and file storage, and analytics tools.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR, you
- Right of access to your personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to repair personal data pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, where applicable, limitation of processing in accordance with article. 18 GDPR,
- Right to erasure of personal data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR,
- The right to object to the processing under art. 21 GDPR,
- Right to data portability under art. 20 GDPR,
- The right to revoke consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email administrator referred to in art. III to these conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data protection in the event that you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed.
Personal Information Security Terms
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has adopted technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data stores in paper form, in particular…
- The administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
- The administrator is authorized to change these terms. The new version of the privacy terms will be published on its website and also send you a new version of these terms and conditions with your email address provided to you by the administrator.
These conditions shall take effect from the date of 25.5.2018.